The Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary (CCGA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to Search
and Rescue (SAR) and safe boating activities.
Our mission is to provide a permanent day and night search and rescue service
to cover marine requirements in Canada and prevent the loss of life and injury.
To fulfill this mission, our
objectives are to :
- Save 100% of lives at risk;
- Reduce the number and severity of SAR incidents;
- Support the Canadian Coast Guard;
- Provide a humanitarian service;
- Maintain the highest
- Promote dedication and pride of membership.